Sidekiq + Octopus

Yuri Leikind

Jan 27, 2016, 9:55:25 AM1/27/16
to Octopus - Database sharding for ActiveRecord
Hi all,

I am adding Octopus to a Heroku app with Sidekiq background jobs.

My application has code similar to this https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/forked-pg-connections#sidekiq calling ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection in order to prevent sharing of connections in Sidekiq's multithreaded processes.

I am wondering how that would play with Octopus and connections to my follower.

Thank you for this awesome library!

Regards,
Yuri

Gabriel Sobrinho

Jan 28, 2016, 12:15:26 PM1/28/16
to octopus-ac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Although it's in portuguese, you may want to use a translator :)