Google sheet plugin not working anymore?

Dany Daigle

Oct 7, 2019, 2:00:42 PM10/7/19
to Octopart API
Hi everyone, I can't connect to Octopart on my google sheet anymore. Is there's anything I can do? It seems that Octopart isn't approved by google anymore

Jimmy W

Oct 7, 2019, 2:18:01 PM10/7/19
to Octopart API
Thanks for emailing Octopart!

I'm sorry to inform you that we are no longer offering support on the Google Sheets plug-in. In order to provide our fans with the best possible experience, we have shifted our focus towards improving and updating our Search, BOM, and API tools.
If you liked the Google Sheets plug-in, we encourage you to try the Octopart BOM tool, which supports easy import and export from spreadsheets.
Also, please note that the Google Sheets plug-in is an open source project started by one of our fans, with code available on Github: https://github.com/curtacircuitos/octopart-google-app

I'll let you know when we have an update; in the meantime, please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.