Is there an API to create a BoM in Octopart?

ya...@robo-plan.com

Jan 24, 2018, 4:44:11 PM1/24/18
to Octopart API
Hi,
Is there an API to import a BoM into the Octopart BoM tool?
Just to clarify: I'm not looking to query the API for the data that I could then display elsewhere, but rather send a BoM into the BoM tool programatically (rather than say, upload a CSV sheet).

Thanks,
Yana.

ji...@octopart.com

Jan 24, 2018, 5:10:31 PM1/24/18
to Octopart API
Hi Yana, we don't have an endpoint for that at this time, though programmatically creating BOMs on Octopart is an interesting idea. Curious how a feature like this would benefit you -- are you trying to integrate Octopart BOMs into some workflow?

Jimmy
Octopart