Dashboard status

Ward Ramsdell

Jun 12, 2015, 8:25:17 PM6/12/15
to octopa...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
    Is the dashboard still the preferred means for viewing one's API activity?  I ask because when I visit mine, I don't see any of the graphs indicated in the original blog post, all I have is a table showing my registered application with no other information and no links to anything other than registering another application.  Am I missing something?  Thanks.
--Ward

Andres Morey

Jun 12, 2015, 8:27:15 PM6/12/15
to octopa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ward,

Sorry for the confusion - the stats in the dashboard are disabled. We're considering moving to a different analytics system but haven't made any decisions yet. We'll update the dashboard to reflect this.

Andres Morey
Octopart

--

---

Captain Proton

May 23, 2018, 3:45:31 PM5/23/18
to Octopart API
Are these still disabled? They appear to be, since the dashboard only shows the API key. No charts or any stats to reflect API usage.