Save the dates: Two Open Coffee Thessaloniki Meetups this December

Georgios Gatos

Dec 9, 2015, 3:41:01 PM12/9/15
to octhess...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Open Coffee Thessaloniki meets this Monday 14/12 with 5 super interesting presentations. More info in our detailed post here and fb event here.

In addition we have a party on Thursday 17/12. We joined Innovation Zone's event "Make it happen Christmas Edition". Two great speakers and a party for a good cause. Attached the invitation (please note there is an entrance fee of 10 euros. That buys you a drink and gives you a chance to win gifts, while your money goes to a great cause).  More details and program on the fb event

See you next week :)
Make it Happen Christmas Party.jpg