GilGui

Jul 6, 2016, 12:57:40 PM7/6/16
to ocropus
Hello,
I'm trying to create an ocropus model for old occitan. I did my first training with:

ocropus-rtrain -c training/*/*.gt.txt test-dir/*/*.gt.txt -o bearn training/*/*.bin.png

Then I saved the last model as bearn1.pyrnn.gz

Now I would like to improve this model, using this command:

ocropus-rtrain --load bearn1.pyrnn.gz -o bearn2 training/*/*.bin.png

But after the second line proceeding, I've got this error message:
IndexErro: index 131 is out of bounds for axis 1 with size 92

What did i do wrong?
thank you for your help

GilGui

Jul 8, 2016, 10:16:03 AM7/8/16
to ocropus

Solved! I trained a new model and I'm now able to load it. Perhaps the fisrt one was wrong because I killed the training process, thinking the last saving was enough...