input too large for LSTM model

kdr...@yahoo.com

Jan 18, 2020, 12:32:54 AM1/18/20
to ocropus
Hi All,

I am an occasional user of ocropy with no knowledge of what it is doing.

I have run training sessions in the past with no problem and I assumed they were doing something.  I watched the various library's being built and ran the tools to pick the one with the least errors.

To day I am running a session with training data that does not have a .gt.txt file for every .png file.  Coincidently I received the subject error, " n 11840 N 5000 input too large for LSTM model."

I looked found the source of the error in lstm.py but I don't know what to do about it.

Can someone suggest a way to debug this or improve my training files?

Ken