RE: Buckhorn plans /West Ten Rd

Perdita Holtz

Dec 15, 2020, 9:15:32 AM12/15/20
to Terrell, Tara, Planning Board

Hello Ms. Terrell,

Thank you for your email.  The Buckhorn Area Plan Study is scheduled to be reviewed by the Orange County Planning Board at its meeting on January 6.  The agenda for the meeting is scheduled to be posted on December 30 and will include detailed information on how to view the meeting and sign up to speak, if you wish to do so.  Planning Board agendas are posted at:  http://orangecountync.gov/AgendaCenter/Planning-Board-26

The Study will also be reviewed by the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC), possibly at its meeting on January 19 but the exact date is not yet set.  BOCC agendas are posted at http://orangecountync.gov/1707/BOCC-Agendas  Interested persons can sign up for a BOCC notification list to stay informed of BOCC agendas.  More information on signing up for the “sunshine list” is at: http://orangecountync.gov/1561/Electronic-Newsletters

If you have any questions about this information, please let me know.

Thank you,

Perdita Holtz, AICP

Planner III - Planning Systems Coordinator

Orange County, NC Planning Department

919.245.2578

Dec 15, 2020, 9:19:36 AM12/15/20
to planni...@orangecountync.gov