Buc-ee's development - opposition

Caroline V Foster

Nov 4, 2020, 2:39:27 PM11/4/20
to planni...@orangecountync.gov
Hi Orange County Planning Board,

It has come to my attention that tonight you will be discussing the potential development of a gas station on what is presently a glorious spot to enjoy wildlife. Please know that I strongly oppose this development. The introduction of a gas station, in addition to paving over this tranquil area, would bring massive amounts of pollution and contamination, the land and wildlife here. The character of the small town nearby will also be irrevocably damaged.

Please do not pave over this gorgeous wild spot with a gas station.

Many thanks for your consideration,
Caroline Foster