Zoning Atlas Amendment (Conventional District).

Bredfoot

Aug 3, 2022, 9:48:31 AM8/3/22
to planni...@orangecountync.gov, rpr...@orangecountync.gov
To whom it may concern;

It was recently brought to my attention that you are considering rezoning an area near my home (54 and White Cross Rds) and allowing a "Dollar Store" to be erected.

This is a wonderful area to live. It is a rural, quiet area with farm land in all directions.

We enjoy our "locally" owned restaurant, watering hole and grocery store and we have no need or desire for any type of store even remotely resembling a "Dollar Store". It doesn't fit, we have no need for it and I, personally, will not shop there.

Sincerely,
Brad A Redfoot