RE: Carolina loop halfway house

Perdita Holtz

Apr 27, 2021, 4:59:33 PM4/27/21
to Linda Dorman, Planning Board, Michael Harvey

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email.  You sent this email to the Planning Board comment address; the Planning Board is an advisory board to the Board of County Commissioners that reviews and makes recommendations on certain matters.  The matter you have written about is not a matter the Planning Board reviews.

Currently, staff that handles permitting is working with the property owner to determine which type of permit, if any, would be required for the potential use you wrote about.  Michael Harvey, Current Planning Supervisor, will likely have a determination in the next few days and you may contact him via email at mha...@orangecountync.gov or by phone at 919-245-2592 to learn what determinations have been made.

Thank you,

Perdita Holtz, AICP

Planner III - Planning Systems Coordinator

Special Projects & GIS Division

Orange County, NC Planning Department

919.245.2578

Apr 27, 2021, 5:00:07 PM4/27/21