RE: BAP and 6016 West Ten Rezoning

Perdita Holtz

Dec 15, 2020, 12:42:59 PM12/15/20
to Fiona Johann, Planning Board

Hello Ms. Johann,

Thank you for your email.  The Buckhorn Area Plan Study is scheduled to be reviewed by the Orange County Planning Board at its meeting on January 6.  The agenda for the meeting is scheduled to be posted on December 30 and will include detailed information on how to view the meeting and sign up to speak, if you wish to do so.  Planning Board agendas are posted at:  http://orangecountync.gov/AgendaCenter/Planning-Board-26

The rezoning you referenced is not an action the Orange County Planning Board will review/make a recommendation on.

If you have any questions about this information, please let me know.

Thank you,

Perdita Holtz, AICP

Planner III - Planning Systems Coordinator

Orange County, NC Planning Department

919.245.2578

Dec 15, 2020, 12:47:59 PM12/15/20
to planni...@orangecountync.gov