OCPAC Voter Guide – June 26 Primary Election

John Michener

Jun 2, 2018, 6:21:01 PM6/2/18
to Oklahoma Conservative Political Action Committee

Online version

1.  The OCPAC Voter Guide is here for the primary election on 26 June 2018!  A detailed email with all the picks will go out closer to the election, but until then you can access the OCPAC Voter Guide on our website.  We will update the guide with all of our latest picks and analysis right up until the election.

2.  The 2018 Oklahoma Conservative Index is now available at The Oklahoma Constitution newspaper’s website.  See how conservative your senator and representative are by comparing their votes to a truly conservative standard.

3.  OCPAC Program.  On Wednesday, June 6, at noon at Mama Roja, we will interview candidates in House Districts 26 (Pottawatomie), 63 (Comanche, Tillman), 27 (Cleveland, Pottawatomie), and 30 (Creek, Tulsa).

The views expressed in this email are the personal opinion of John Michener and do not necessarily reflect the views of OCPAC, its leadership team, or its members…although they should.  Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.  Authorized and paid for by Oklahoma Conservative PAC, PO Box 2021, Edmond, OK 73083.