Cocoaheads September 2026 - either Sept 10 or Sept 15

16 views
Skip to first unread message

Philippe Casgrain

unread,
Sep 6, 2026, 2:12:14 PMSep 6
to OCocoa
Hello!

With the Apple event on the 9th, it's time to meet again for Cocoaheads IRL!

We don't have a venue yet, so we need to select a date. Please use the following poll to indicate any / all the dates you could make it:


Hope to see you soon,
Philippe C

Philippe Casgrain

unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 9:31:50 PMSep 14
to OCocoa
DUe to personal circumstances I have to bail out of organizing this month's meeting. But we will have a meeting in October, and I will have time to find a good venue since Bayview Yards has paused their community outreach program.

See you soon,
Philippe C.

Daniel Steinberg

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 8:56:36 AMSep 15
to oco...@googlegroups.com
I hope you are ok

On Sep 15, 2026, at 3:31 AM, Philippe Casgrain <goo...@casgrain.com> wrote:

DUe to personal circumstances I have to bail out of organizing this month's meeting. But we will have a meeting in October, and I will have time to find a good venue since Bayview Yards has paused their community outreach program.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OCocoa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ococoa+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ococoa/cd63a91c-23c4-49d8-af12-76f02776a7efn%40googlegroups.com.

Philippe Casgrain

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 8:59:11 AMSep 15
to OCocoa
Oh yes! Something came up at work and I have to be in Montreal on Wednesday. I had planned to go to Montreal later this week to drop off my wife's quilts for a quilt show next month, but this moved up the timeline in a way that is not compatible with me hosting Cocoaheads this month, since I can't very well show up and drop three quilts at 11P'M, can't I ;-)

Jon Edwards

unread,
Sep 17, 2026, 4:38:55 PMSep 17
to oco...@googlegroups.com, OCocoa
Glad to hear you are ok, Phil. 

Enjoy the time in Montreal! 

Jon

On Sep 15, 2026, at 8:59 AM, Philippe Casgrain <goo...@casgrain.com> wrote:

Oh yes! Something came up at work and I have to be in Montreal on Wednesday. I had planned to go to Montreal later this week to drop off my wife's quilts for a quilt show next month, but this moved up the timeline in a way that is not compatible with me hosting Cocoaheads this month, since I can't very well show up and drop three quilts at 11P'M, can't I ;-)
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages