New Scripts

Longyi Qi

Sep 7, 2013, 3:47:38 PM9/7/13
to oclin...@googlegroups.com, oclint...@googlegroups.com
Friends,
Along with porting the tool to MinGW environment, we have enhanced the oclint-scripts. There were so many duplicated code within the old scripts, and we just got rid of them. The majority of the new scripts are written in Python, and reusable logic is extracted out to separate modules. We can automate more stuff with these new Python scripts, achieve more flexibility, and what's more, port the tool into more environments.

I apologize in advance because I am pretty sure the new scripts will break your habit of building and testing the tool. But to show my sincerity, attached is a cheat sheet that would definitely helps you transit to the new scripts.

We would like to hear feedback.

Thanks,
Longyi

OCLintScriptsTransitionCheatSheet.pdf

Joris Dauphin

Sep 8, 2013, 9:40:16 AM9/8/13
On Saturday, September 7, 2013 9:47:38 PM UTC+2, Longyi Qi wrote:

We would like to hear feedback.

First issue reported (with fix provided) :-)

Since there are some incompatibilities between python 2.X and 3.X
I think we should state which version is required (any one in our case, I think)

Longyi Qi

Sep 9, 2013, 12:04:31 PM9/9/13
to Joris Dauphin, oclin...@googlegroups.com, oclint...@googlegroups.com
Python 3 is supported now with the recent fix. Thanks Joris for not only catching this for us, but also providing a solution.