OCIOColorSpace

Grace Annese

Jul 17, 2018, 12:22:29 PM7/17/18
to ocio-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My name is Grace, I'm working on a project to convert  a video from rec 709 with 2.4 gamma to DragonColor2 with RedLog Film. I have done this in Matlab, but it is very slow, so I'm trying it in Python. I can't use OpenCV because my video is 16-bit. I found OCIO online and have been trying to find good documentation on your functions, and I can't seem to. Do you have any links to documentation that would help my project.

Thanks,
Grace Annese

Aaron Carlisle

Jul 17, 2018, 8:27:55 PM7/17/18