OCIO Library for Python

Madan Mohan

Oct 4, 2018, 7:12:02 AM10/4/18
to OpenColorIO Developers
Hi;

    I just want to know how to use OCIO library or Module in a python script externally i am just new to python i know this is a basic one. Can anyone help me out from this issue..

Deke Kincaid

Oct 4, 2018, 10:23:15 AM10/4/18
to ocio...@googlegroups.com
Here are the docs & examples:

Were you looking for something more specific as your query is a bit vague?

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 04:12 Madan Mohan <madanm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi;

    I just want to know how to use OCIO library or Module in a python script externally i am just new to python i know this is a basic one. Can anyone help me out from this issue..

Madan Mohan

Oct 5, 2018, 12:33:46 AM10/5/18
to ocio...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Deke Kincaid but i have seen this i am not able to import PyOpenColorIO as OCIO in  Pycharm or any other things. If i can import those libraries i can easily do the OCIO configurations. I just need to import the library in pycharm and write a script.