Press release : Academy Scientific and Technical Award Winning OpenColorIO Joins Academy Software Foundation

Sanjay Gangal

Feb 8, 2019, 4:50:48 PM2/8/19
to ocio...@googlegroups.com, Sanjay...@sharecg.com

You will be pleased to know that we published your press release.

https://www10.ShareCG.com/nbc/articles/view_article.php?articleid=1648104

Let me know if you are interested in making this a 'Premium News Release'.

Here are the benefits and features:
* Premium Press Releases typically receive 50% more hits than regular press releases.
* Your press release listing is displayed in bold text and placed near the top of the day's news to stand out on the ShareCG.com homepage.
* Your press release is also positioned near the top of the daily newsletter distribution.

The cost is $399 (and we do take Visa, Master Card, and American Express).

To publish this article as 'Premium Press Release' with credit card, please use the following:
https://www10.ShareCG.com/nbc/purchase/credit_card.php?articleid=1648104

If your company is not yet a member of ShareCG.com and reaching the professionals in this industry is important to you, please feel free to contact me to ensure future press releases are published and to learn more about additional promotional opportunities on ShareCG.

Best regards!

Sanjay Gangal
President,
Phone: +1 (408) 882-6554