talking radio on the radio

jim goettler

Dec 27, 2012, 3:21:23 PM12/27/12
to ocfr...@googlegroups.com
Hi -

Am going to be doing a 30 min radio interview this sat on one of the alt radio stations in Seattle - a show that has been on forever - I've done it a couple times in the past...the host is cool.

We are going to be talking about low power fm - as he is now syndicated to stations all over the country - and wants to get this info out.

There will also be a video -  - point being, we may be able to grab enough content to use for the fair's project - as a primer about what this low power fm business is all about, etc.

If you are up at 7:30 am on Sat morning - stop by!

http://kexp.org/programming/progpage.asp?showID=7&1413=41266.25-1&96=41266.25-1&256=41266.25-2

I don't know if the video goes out live or not..

jim

Marc Hinz

Dec 27, 2012, 10:27:18 PM12/27/12
to ocfr...@googlegroups.com