MLPA MEETING 10-20-10

1 view

TOMMY

Oct 14, 2010, 8:53:53 PM10/14/10
to Oceanside Anglers Club
You guys like to fish................Are you going to help???? Cede
your time, or talk.
I've got room in my truck for 3.
call me 760-473-8832

Nunya Bizness

Oct 14, 2010, 9:13:29 PM10/14/10
to TOMMY, Oceanside Anglers Club
We REALLY NEED everyone to be there!  It's local here in San Diego and much easier to get to than the Long Beach meetings!  Here is the link in Bloodydecks with the info.  Let us know if you can be there by posting in the thread so we can plan for plenty of food and shirts for all.
Thank you,

Maggie