OCCT 6.9.1 branch merged / further development

thatcadguy

Nov 5, 2016, 1:18:47 PM11/5/16
to oce-dev
See topic; please help out by testing on your platform.

Regarding further development: it's pretty clear now that the original maintainers don't really have much time for this project anymore. If anyone wants to see progress, please submit the fixes you've found for your problems as pull requests. We will all test and I can merge. I don't really have much time for this anymore but I don't want to see this project die either. Thanks.

blob...@gmx.com

Nov 6, 2016, 8:03:56 AM11/6/16
to oce-dev
It is unfortunate. I finally gave up on oce and installed occt 7 just a little while ago.

benjami...@compositence.de

Nov 8, 2016, 9:15:43 AM11/8/16
to oce-dev
I have done this step almost one year ago. My main reason for using oce was the MinGw-w64 support, but now also occt supports it.