Compiling computeSurface.cpp

Vins Ocell

Feb 3, 2017, 11:47:48 AM2/3/17
to oce-dev
Hi,

I installed and compiled OCE on linux with Draw and everything's fine. However I can't compile the cpp file provided into the folder named "examples/find_package". Here is the error message :

oce-OCE-0.18/examples/find_package/computeSurface.cpp:1:28: fatal error: TopoDS_Shape.hxx: no such file or directory
 #include <TopoDS_Shape.hxx>

So I had a look at the CMakeList.txt and decided to set CASROOT variable, then I started again the process and I got :

oce-OCE-0.18/inc/Standard.hxx:10:36: fatal error: Standard_DefineAlloc.hxx: no such file or directory
 #include <Standard_DefineAlloc.hxx>

I found Standard_DefineAlloc.hxx in include/oce/, as far as I understand this shouldn't be the working directory but rather inc/ However Standard_DefineAlloc.hxx does not appear in inc/

What did I do wrong?

Thanks for help!