Wiki Meetup at First Unitarian?

1 view

Dave Myers

Nov 14, 2011, 3:53:44 PM11/14/11
to Occupy Portland Wiki
Hi All!

Wondering what the interest level might be for holding regular wiki
meetups at First Unitarian on SW 12th & Main, downtown?

Personally I have very little interest in meeting at the Mezz coffee
shop as long as there are any viable Occupy-related activities
happening. Of course nobody else has to give a dang about my personal
preferences, just putting that out there.

I'm planning to attend this event this evening, which happens at First
Unitarian:
http://portlandwiki.org/Emergency_Labor_Outreach_Committee_Meeting_14_November_2011

It'd be great to see some other wiki geeks down there!

Kind regards,

-dave myers

Kotra D

Nov 14, 2011, 6:38:49 PM11/14/11
to occupypor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for getting this ball rolling, Dave. There will be a GA at Pioneer Courthouse Square at 7pm that I will want to attend, so I'll have to leave around 6:40. Prior to that, I can be there though, by 6 at the latest (after work).

kotra

kotr...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2011, 9:35:09 PM11/14/11
to occupypor...@googlegroups.com, Occupy Portland Wiki
Hi Dave, I couldn't find you in any of the rooms at the Eliot center, so I'm heading to pioneer courthouse square now.

Kotra

kotr...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2011, 9:45:35 PM11/14/11
to occupypor...@googlegroups.com
At PCS, male 6'0, yellow windbreaker, tan pants, backpack.

David Myers

Nov 14, 2011, 9:45:55 PM11/14/11
to occupypor...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Kotra. I'll see you later at the GA.

kotra.cd wrote:

Hi Dave, I couldn't find you in any of the rooms at the Eliot center, so I'm heading to pioneer courthouse square now.

Kotra

Mark Dilley

Nov 15, 2011, 2:09:36 AM11/15/11
to occupypor...@googlegroups.com
sick and tired still :-(  hoping to connect Wednesday