Re: Outreach meeting tonight

Sylvia Orduno

Nov 2, 2011, 5:50:00 AM11/2/11
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com, Dave Myers - Open Forest Consortium, Mark Dilley, occupyportla...@google.com, patrick.owe...@gmail.com, Occupy Portland Press Team, hilocc...@gmail.com, occupypor...@googlegroups.com, Occupy Portland Video, occupyportlandwebteam
Hi everyone, sorry I missed the meeting tonight. Mark and I will be out of town a few days so here are a few other people I'd suggest checking in with, plus some info:

(1) On Street Team/Grassroots Organizing: Liam (POC) -- this week they're doing door-to-door neighborhood visits about Bank Transfer Day on 11/5 and delivering "I am part of the 99%" yard signs. They doing great work and got a cool new website: opgo.org

I got an email from occupyportla...@google.com: "The general volunteer information discussion and trainings will be held at the yurt behind the library every sunday from 2pm to 4pm. The other meetings will be held in the inner east side on wednesdays at 11am.  This wednesday it will be held at the lucky labrador on hawthorne."

(2) There is a new Wiki Committee: Dave Myer (openc...@gmail.com) Mark Dilley (markw...@gmail.com) are getting it started. There's lots of work going on at http://PortlandWiki.org/OccupyPortland that started the first week of October and it's open for all to post, update and use. There is also a really good events page at http://PortlandWiki.org/OccupyPortlandEvents. Anyone is welcome to join in, contact occupypor...@googlegroups.com. The webteam is working to link it on the OP website.

(3) Hilary (hilocc...@gmail.com) is coordinating the Community & Business Outreach Committee which includes credit union outreach. James (ja...@schwartzlegalrn.com) is also helping with this.

(4) The PR Media Team can help you write or send any press releases or statements you need to go out. Contact Jordan, Reid or Carrie at pr...@occupyportland.org.

(5) Illona (cascadia...@gmail.com), Outreach and Web team, has website access and can help you post committee info on the OP main page and/or create committee pages. You can also send requests to web...@occupyportland.org.

(6) In the Communications-Media area at the occupation, the green Communications-Outreach-Wiki tent and Media work tent have coded locks on them (stuff's been stolen the past couple of weeks). Lena and Dave have the code for the green tent and can share it for those who need it (or you can email me).

(7) Deva from the Video Production tent says a new generator is being brought in tomorrow to power up much of the camp. The power cord from the green tent was removed two days ago (I think by Engineering) for KBOO. There's another extension cord in the green tent and Deva says he'll help get it plugged in when the new generator arrives. (Thanks, Deva!!)

Thanks, I think you're all awesome!!
Sylvia

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Chase Wilson <chaset...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Kristen & Robot.

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 8:17 PM, <gs...@ymail.com> wrote:
I called Chase, he'll be here.

Nov 2, 2011, 5:52:40 AM11/2/11
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com, Dave Myers - Open Forest Consortium, Mark Dilley, occupyportla...@gmail.com, patrick.owe...@gmail.com, Occupy Portland Press Team, hilocc...@gmail.com, occupypor...@googlegroups.com, Occupy Portland Video, occupyportlandwebteam
Email address correction: occupyportla...@gmail.com