Re: Occupy Portland Wiki meetup?

Kotra D

Dec 16, 2011, 8:08:58 PM12/16/11
to Occupy Portland Wiki, Tiffany C
Hi all, thanks to everyone who posted their availability for a meetup on http://portlandwiki.org/Occupy_Portland_Wiki ! I have posted a proposed time and place for the meeting of next Wednesday at 7pm at the Lucky Lab on SE Hawthorne. Does that work for everybody? It would be basically instead of the weekly "WikiWednesday" meetup; I don't think anyone would be attending it anyway other than those who are involved in Occupy, so I don't expect that to be a problem, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Unconfirmed attendees would be: Kotra, Dave, Mark, Sylvia, and Simon.-

Since some of us have expressed an interest in not going too late, I think maybe we could keep the first half (discussion) to 1 or 1.5 hours. The second half being mainly for working on things discussed in the first half, and people being free to only attend the portions they're interested in of course.

kotra

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:04 AM, kotra <kotr...@gmail.com> wrote:
A preliminary agenda has been worked up for the first Occupy Portland
Wiki meetup, by WikiWednesday attendees Dave, Mark, Sylvia, and
"Kotra" (if that is his real name): http://portlandwiki.org/Occupy_Portland_Wiki

Please feel free to edit/change/manipulate/brutalize the agenda as you
see fit!

kotra

On Dec 13, 5:47 pm, kotra <kotra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry about dropping the ball on this for so long. Let's try again!
>
> I've started a page about the Occupy Portland Wiki group:http://portlandwiki.org/Occupy_Portland_Wiki
>
> Let's all please post our time availability there! Occupy Portland has
> only scratched the surface of PortlandWiki's potential and we can
> build the Occupy Portland pages into something vastly more useful and
> easy to update. I want to help with the interface and the structure,
> so let's talk about what we need.
>
> kotra
>
> On Dec 6, 11:20 am, Kotra D <kotra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Thanks Simon and Dave! That link works (I was "portlandwiki@gmail").
>
> > Yeah, I couldn't figure out how to add more days. I'm fine with doing it
> > on-wiki, wouldn't be as slick looking but it would work. Or if someone more
> > knowledgeable with Doodle wants to give it a shot that would be great too.
>
> > kotra
>
> > On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Dave Myers <d...@davy.us> wrote:
> > > Hi All,
>
> > > I may have goofed up our doodle meetup poll --
> > >http://www.doodle.com/s96grxb9ywust7nd--when creating it.
>
> > > I was lazy and only wanted to list the options I could potentially attend
> > > (Thursday evenings), then check off my ideal time (6:30 p.m.).
>
> > > I thought other participants could choose their own dates and times, but,
> > > as I poke around this doodle thing to try and figure out how that might
> > > work, it appears that may not be possible.
>
> > > Should I set up a new doodle poll or maybe set up something like this on
> > > PortlandWiki?
>
> > > -dave myers

> > > --
> > > (503) 852-1437 / google voice
> > > P.O. Box 4524
> > > Portland, OR 97208-4524

kotra

Dec 21, 2011, 8:12:39 PM12/21/11
to Occupy Portland Wiki
Just a reminder to everyone: the meeting will be tonight at 7pm, at
the Lucky Labrador Brew Pub at 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd. Hope to see you
there!

On Dec 16, 5:08 pm, Kotra D <kotra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, thanks to everyone who posted their availability for a meetup onhttp://portlandwiki.org/Occupy_Portland_Wiki! I have posted a proposed

Kotra D

Dec 21, 2011, 9:04:07 PM12/21/11
to Occupy Portland Wiki
if you can't find us, feel free to call me at 503 206 1305, or ID me as the guy in the yellow jacket.

kotra

Simon T.

Dec 22, 2011, 4:40:33 PM12/22/11
to occupypor...@googlegroups.com
It was good to meet everybody in person last night!

kotra

Dec 23, 2011, 6:36:32 AM12/23/11
to Occupy Portland Wiki
Definitely was great! I finally got around to posting my meeting notes
on the wiki: http://portlandwiki.org/Occupy_Portland_Wiki_meeting_2011-12-21

Feel free to change/delete/add anything to that page, as usual.

kotra