peoples farmers market

rowan kimsey

Mar 27, 2012, 2:12:11 PM3/27/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,
I am having a table for the Food Team at the Peoples Farmers market tomorrow from 3 to 8. Peoples is located at 3029 SE 21st ave, a few blocks north of Powell Blvd.

If anyone wants to come by and help out that would be great. I am there to distribute information about what we are doing and network with organic farmers. We are not allowed to take any direct donations at this event.

I need to know the drop point for anyone who wishes to donate food or supplies to our group. I believe that we can set up a box or some such item at Peoples to take donations, but need to double check on that tomorrow.

Should I direct people to drop off donations at St. Francis? I think there has been some misunderstandings regarding what we can store there so am wondering if this is an option?

Thanks for sending the fliers Uta. I am printing them today. They look great.

Rowan

OPDX Food Team

Mar 27, 2012, 5:47:10 PM3/27/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rowan,

I can likely come by after I'm done at the office (around 5:30 PM).  As for donation drop offs, let's direct people to St. Francis for now.  I'll let the office crew know that we may be receiving donations, and we'll have a special place set aside for those.  I can't wait to see the new fliers!

Take care,

Adam
--
In Solidarity,

Occupy Portland Food & Garden Team

Uta Dunbar

Mar 27, 2012, 10:42:32 PM3/27/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
Rowan, I printed about 40 fliers and stapled them to small seed packets.  I will bring them by People's tomorrow, when I'm done working for the day.  Should probably be right around 3 when you are setting up.  Thanks for doing this!!
Cheers! Uta

--
"When the world wearies, and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the Garden"  Minnie Aumonier