Lost items at Extravaganza

Jan

Jun 10, 2012, 5:59:26 PM6/10/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
Wondering if anyone happened to hang onto/find a couple of spare hot pads and a tan kitchen towel after the Extravaganza last week... I can't seem to find mine, and I think we used them to carry in my mjadra tins is all.

TIA, cheers,

Jandroid 2.0

rowan kimsey

Jun 13, 2012, 1:15:34 AM6/13/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jan,
I did not find your items though wasn't looking for them when we cleaned so I wold have just put them with the other house items. If you want to go to the house sometime when it is open and look through the kitchen that would be the best way to get your things back. There is generally someone there Saturday mornings. Sorry to be of little help,
rowan

Jan

Jun 13, 2012, 1:14:53 PM6/13/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com