Garden Work Party - Saturday, April 7 at 12:30 PM

OPDX Food Team

Apr 5, 2012, 4:36:00 PM4/5/12
to OccupyPortlandFoodTeam
Hi all! Our next garden party is going to be this Saturday, April 7
at 12:30 PM. For the first few hours, we'll be hauling compost to the
garden sites that we didn't get to last week, most of which are in
North Portland. Then, depending on the weather, we will either do
some planting (if it's not raining or wet) or we will be heading to a
site where some of our equipment is still being stored (not the place
where our food and propane burners are being stored) to sort through
it and haul away whatever we still want. If we have enough people
attending and it's not wet, some of us will haul compost while others
will plant vegetables at one of our other gardens. We were originally
going to dig the beds at St. Francis, then realized that it's Easter
weekend and we can't be doing any projects there until after Sunday.

If you'd like the address of where we'll be meeting on Saturday,
email, call, or text me at 503-208-3119. I'm looking forward to
hanging out with all of you in the garden!

Love and Soilidarity,

Adam

rowan kimsey

Apr 5, 2012, 8:44:41 PM4/5/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
Hey Adam,
I plan on coming this Saturday. I can't make it til around 2 so I will text at that time and see where you all are at. See you soon.