Garden Party/Workshop/Potluck Monday at Noon!

1 view

OPDX Food Team

Mar 26, 2012, 1:54:55 AM3/26/12
to OccupyPortlandFoodTeam
Hi everyone! Sorry for the last minute notice, but I think most of
you are already aware that we are holding a joint garden party/
workshop with Our School at Elmira's house Monday, May 26 from Noon to
3 PM. This workshop will likely be on double-digging, and there may
be some planting involved. There may also be additional workshops
(not by me) on bike repair and beer and wine making, but I haven't
confirmed this. Bring some food to share if you can. If you need the
address, email me. Hope to see you there!

Hugs,

Adam

Lucas Glass

Mar 26, 2012, 2:50:38 PM3/26/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
would love to but have not slept... gotta crash. <3

~Ryan

Leah Shepard

Mar 26, 2012, 4:11:26 PM3/26/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com