friday's gathering @ col summers

jen Q

Apr 4, 2012, 12:23:40 AM4/4/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

Today i heard that there is going to be a 6 month anniversary gathering at Col Summers @ 7pm this friday. What's up with cooking and details? FNB cooks @ St David's on Friday and we'd be more than willing to cook extra food as we've got some big pots. Is this a potluck or is Food & Garden team cooking for the whole event?

thanks
jen

Uta Dunbar

Apr 4, 2012, 10:16:30 AM4/4/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
HI Jen,
I know that Food and Garden is providing SOME food.  I am making black bean chili and Adam is cooking something.  I also think the organizers are cooking something meaty.  It's such a glorious event (6 MONTHS!!!) and we would certainly LOVE to have FNB cook as well.  The more happy bellies, the merrier!!
Hope you are well and I look forward to hugging you!
Uta
--
"When the world wearies, and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the Garden"  Minnie Aumonier

Sprout Seeds

Apr 4, 2012, 12:10:26 PM4/4/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
After this wonderful event there is also a benefit show at Elmira's house. Music, MORE FOOD, fire, and dancing. Woo hoo! I can give out the address to anyone interested in coming. It is in N Portland, by U of P.

jen Q

Apr 4, 2012, 7:24:08 PM4/4/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
okay. we'll try to get to the park a bit earlier than normal. we usually show up at Col Summers by 6, but I hear there's a rally starting at 5:30 and food is at 7?

See ya'll there!

<3

Lucas Glass

Apr 5, 2012, 6:46:21 PM4/5/12
to occupyportl...@googlegroups.com
the office is closed by 5:00. I plan to be there during the cookout, so... sixish.

I am bringing something cuz my foodies will roll. I will call adam to see what is needed the most.

<3 3{ solidarity
Ryan