SAVE THE DATE - Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser on August 17

James

Jul 22, 2013, 8:45:51 AM7/22/13
to James Ows
Hello everyone,

Save Pete's Harbor will be holding a PANCAKE BREAKFAST FUNDRAISER on August 17 in Redwood City. That's Saturday morning, from 8 to 10 AM, at Applebee's in Redwood City. Tickets for the breakfast will be $5, and about two-thirds of that money will go directly to Save Pete's Harbor.

We will be focusing on selling tickets in person, and we do not have an online purchasing form for tickets. However, you can send payment to us electronically:

...and then contact us right away (at savepetesharbor at gmail dot com) with your name and contact information to assure that the money you donated is set aside for the purchase of tickets to our breakfast. While you will likely be able to buy a ticket at the door, advance purchase helps us give Applebee's an advance notice on the number of attendees.

SAVE THE DATE and make sure to check http://savepetesharbor.net/ as the date draws near for more details! We'd love to see you there. :)

Can't attend this fundraiser? You can still donate to the cause here:

...or help us out in other constructive ways:

Thanks!

James