Rally at Google to Heal a Fractured Valley

Brian Good

Oct 2, 2013, 1:35:02 AM10/2/13
to occupyp...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, Occupiers!

Silicon Valley today symbolizes the polarization of wealth that is destroying America.  CHAM Deliverance Ministry of San Jose will hold a March to Heal the Valley October 7-10.  Starting in East San Jose, we will crisscross the diverse neighborhoods and gather those who’ve had the short end of the stick these last thirty years.  We’ll march to the North County campuses of the wealthiest corporations in the world to see who will join our campaign for SOLUTIONS TO POVERTY.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151549476936116&set=a.361852486115.160164.359619806115&type=1&theater

The march will be about six miles a day, with lodging at churches at night, but Thursday’s noon rally (October 10)  at the Google campus at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway (off N. Shoreline) in Mountain View is most important.

http://www.siliconvalleydebug.org/healthevalley/

I would appreciate it if you would forward this notice to people on your list who might be interested in participating.

Brian

March to Heal the Valley.jpg