Come to My Campaign Kickoff?

James

Aug 11, 2013, 3:25:33 AM8/11/13
to ORWC, OMV, OPalo, OStan
Hi all,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note and let you know that if any of you guys want to come to my informal campaign kickoff tomorrow (well, today!), please do, I'd love to see you! Quite a few people on these lists already know, but I know a lot of you don't so I apologize for the short notice.

My informal kickoff is going to be held from 2 to 4 PM at Sidetrax Bar & Grill on 2616 Broadway in RWC. Snacks to munch on will be available, along with water and iced tea. You are welcome to buy other, stronger drinks as well as extra food to supplement the snacks. Please come say hi, especially if I haven't seen you guys in awhile. :)

Get in touch with me if you have any questions or if you'd like to volunteer! I'd love to see you all there.

Take care and thanks again,