#StateOfRevolution - A 2011 Visual Retrospective of Activism in New York

1 view

Messiah Rhodes

Sep 3, 2012, 11:11:05 AM9/3/12
to occupy...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

Been working on this feature length documentary on my own, running low on resources that I need to complete. Documentary is a chronicle of activism and resistance in New York State in 2011, from occupation against budget cuts in Albany to Bloombergville to Zuccotti Park. I was shooting footage before occupy and feel this documentary puts in perspective where occupy came from. Been having a hard time finding a resources and disheartening due to the fact nobody else is doing any type of documentary like this, yet broad support and exposure are only people who showed up because of occupy. People have been working hard in the streets of New York State long before that.

Just spreading the word about it and hope I don't lose such historical footage. I really need your support.

https://www.facebook.com/stateofrevolution