Re: [occupycinema] call for submissions - yale school of art

Message has been deleted

Cari Machet

Oct 14, 2012, 2:52:50 AM10/14/12
to Catherine, occupy...@googlegroups.com
so let me get this straight you are sending a call out to occupy to
help yale - yale - yale school of art with an exhibition about
'occupy' not just like to know about it or attend the opening but
actually submit ideas and work UNBELIEVABLE - are people in occupy or
formerly in occupy not aware of class issues inherent in our struggle
economic and otherwise???

!!! BLOCK !!!

anyone who works with them is a traitor

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.
Message has been deleted

Joshwick

Oct 14, 2012, 3:36:22 PM10/14/12
to Catherine, occupy...@googlegroups.com
I'm not a supporter of Occupy. Please remove me from ur contact list. Thanks,  Josh Wick

Sent from my iPhone