Re: Abridged summary of occupy-vacant-lots@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

lynda black

Feb 22, 2013, 12:21:39 PM2/22/13
to occupy-va...@googlegroups.com, Alison, Keturah Caesar, hiphopparty4people, Finding Empowerment Through Education Foundation Incorporated Chambers
hi all. There is a Delhi Street/ Heart Garden work party scheduled for tomorrow on the 2200 block of N. Delhi. The weather forecast look pretty funky. So, I don't know. The orchard trees would love some pruning. We have woprked on pickingup litter off and on, so its not so bad, but litter coudl happen. We have a few beds that need some attention. So that's tomorrow's plan, but the weather may be prohibitive.
What are your thougts?  I will be out there as long as the rain holds off.

If you're coming. let me know and remember we're doing pot luck.If it helps, here is my cell. 215-262-2593.

Alison, I know you have a conflict, but wanted to keep you in the loop.

Peace,
Lynda

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:35 PM, <occupy-va...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/occupy-vacant-lots/topics

    Meenal Raval <meenal...@gmail.com> Feb 06 08:50PM -0500

    I got a change to meet with Amy Laura Cahn of the Garden Justice Legal
    Initiative this afternoon. She's lined up a fabulous team and is
    inviting us to participate at one of their public sessionsn ...more
    Dina Herrington <dherrin...@gmail.com> Feb 06 09:10PM -0500

    Meenal, with I could make it. My daughter dislocated her knee and her whole
    leg is in a brace. So, I'm kind of limited to our house for a while. I do
    have experience with web design and database / ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group occupy-vacant-lots.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.