Workparty Saturday, May 18, Delhi Street/Heart Garden.

lynda black

May 13, 2013, 4:49:04 PM5/13/13
to occupy-va...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. We're having a workparty this Saturday 11:00 until on the 2200 block of North Delhi Street (btw. Susquehanna and Dauphin and 9th and 10th Street). We're moving a bed to a new spot and your help is really needed. All the plants were removed. We just have to move it to a better spot.  Strange, but true.

Bring the usual. And we'll need at least one wheel barrel.
If you don't know, the usual includes: tools, gloves, a meal to share iof you can, your own eating utensils and bowl, your own drinking water, stuff for the free store, and anything else you'd like to bring.

I'm making a huge kale salad and I hope (cross your fingers) to add a dessert.

thank you. Looking forward to seeing you.

Lynda