Message from Occupy The Hood Boston to Occupy Boston

Occupy The Hood

Feb 11, 2012, 7:49:59 AM2/11/12
to Aria Littlhous, Ariel, DA Occupy Boston, Daniel Wilder, Eli Cohen, Katie Gradowski, Mike K, Nicole Sullivan, Occupy Boston - Media, Occupy Boston Globe, Philip Anderson, Ravi, Siham, Skeet, Terri Deletetsky, ocupemos...@gmail.com, Robin...@gmail.com, sosb...@gmail.com, a eneh, Alex Farrell, Amir Femi, Ben Keenan, Brian Kwobo, Bryan Becker, Cheryl DeSanctis, Cornell Mills, Darcy Alcántara, Daren Graves, Darrin Howell, david ludlow, Ethan Brown, Farah Assiraj, George Lee, Gideon Bautista, Hector Tarrido-Picart, Hodari Cail, Horace Small, J The S, Jacob Dinklage, Jamarhl Crawford, Jean-Paul Beauchemin, Jeanette Callahan, Jed Hresko, Jemma Moore, Jennifer L Zaldana, Joshua Eaton, Julia Petipas, juliet.whiskey, Kendra Moyer, Kevin Heaton, Khari Bambuu, khury ps, Liv Mora, Lysha Coleman, Maanav Thakore, Malcolm Jackson, Marla Marcum, Martin Dago, michael bonds, Monique Nguyen Belizario, Murph Dogg, Obehi Janice, OTH-Boston group, Paris Cherry, Pat S., Paulo Gomes, POC Occupy Boston, Russ Davis, safia albaiti, saramaat imhotep, Shayn Smulyan, Simeon Kimmel, Stephona Stokes, Stephona Stokes
As many of you know, I was personally attacked and the motives and intentions of myself and Occupy The Hood Boston were questioned following my
"Demand" for money in order to produce a newspaper and to purchase food for the hungry.
Well, it happened anyway... after organizing around the 3 Strikes issue a generous white donor gave me $2000 to organize on 3 Strikes.
With it we have produced 10,000 Newspapers on the 3 Strikes issue which have now been distributed in Boston, Cambridge, Brockton, Worcester, New Bedford, Amherst, Springfield, Northampton and soon to be in Lynn, Lawrence, Lowell you can get your PDF copy at blackstonian.com

Also we have been conducting the Food Drive since Nov. 11 and have loaded vans at the Food Bank, Collected canned goods/non-perishables and when we asked folks for donations we raised $160 and then later another $60 came in for a grand total of $220 dedicated to the food drive specifically. Please know that we have spent about $120 and a small team of us feed 45 people in one night. Please see this video below so you can see for yourself what we do and what we are about. I felt obliged to show the proof of what we have done. I hope this video gets shared as much as the emails with all the negativity focused at me did.

Feed the Hood - Occupy The Hood Boston [Part 1]
http://youtu.be/4pXEl4AtN1k

PS. I have been asked many times to participate or attend "Occupy" events. Until anyone is willing to address and handle the situation that happened to me and all the points I raised which were never addressed, there can be no coming together of Occupy The Hood Boston and Occupy Boston. No one has admitted they were wrong and no one has apologized and no one was held accountable for their attack on me. As always I can work with any individual who is willing and my information has not changed. I met some good well-meaning people, but Occupy Boston overall as a whole was a horrible experience for me.