Response needed: Occupy The Hood Updates re: Occupy Boston

Occupy The Hood

Nov 15, 2011, 5:50:56 PM11/15/11
Occupy The Hood just removed itself (unsubscribed) from the Occupy Boston movement building and outreach email lists after 70+ inflammatory emails from various individuals and several phone conversations.  Many others have expressed outrage at some of the negative comments re: Occupy The Hood and many also expressed overwhelming support for Occupy The Hood. The purpose of this update is to make sure we are in communication with those who are supportive of Occupy The Hood and that people whose emails we have on this list want to be on it.

1. Currently the only working group we are maintaining an "official" relationship with is the POC working group. Obviously individual members of occupy the hood and occupy boston can do whatever they want and clearly we want the general public, whoever they may be to support endeavors like the Community Food Drive or protest 3 Strikes law or against Police Brutality, etc.

2. Those who receive this email currently may be members of Occupy Boston. To be clear Occupy the Hood Boston has not disassociated itself from individuals or abandoned particular people but the problems with "Occupy Boston" overall became too much to overlook or dismiss.

3. ANYONE who is in support of Occupy The Hood's continuing efforts to organize in our community and plans on working, participating, volunteering, contributing, etc. etc. please feel free to stay tuned to this email list.

4. THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH OCCUPY THE HOOD BOSTON and/or Jamarhl Crawford in light of the new developments please kindly respond to this email with remove me so we can take you off the list.

Thank You for your cooperation.
Please be respectful this is an attempt to eliminate confusion, not create more.

--
WEB: www.blackstonian.com/occupythehood
EMAIL: occupythe...@gmail.com