GMOs In The News

Emerald

Mar 9, 2017, 5:13:45 AM3/9/17
to OSC GMO Googlegroup
If you are not comfortable clicking on a link in an email you can cut and paste the link into your browser.

1) Dr. Nardi: Soy Milk and Glyphosate Lowers Testosterone and Damages Sperm

2) Monsanto Cancer Lawsuits Take Dramatic Turn Over EPA Official's 'Highly Suspicious' Role

3) Beyond Monsanto’s GMO Cotton: Why Consumers Need to Care What We Wear

4) Propaganda Wars: 'Pro-Science' GMO, Chemicals Boosters Funded by Cimate Change Deniers

5) Battle to Ban Roundup: Government Rows Back on Banning Chemical Used in Growing Food Crops

​7) Companies, NGOs and Scientists Come Together Behind New Definition for “Regenerative Agriculture”

Did you receive an invitation to join our new Earth Action Campaign listserv?  If not, you can find it here.​

GMOs are at the tipping point!  What are you doing to push them over the edge?​
707-877-6650
http://OccupySonomaCounty.org
(en español)

Occupy Sonoma County embraces the egalitarian, deep democracy principles of the Occupy Movement with a regional strategy for effectively organizing county-wide social justice campaigns that are globally relevant.

Emerald

Mar 16, 2017, 9:20:28 AM3/16/17
to OSC GMO Googlegroup
Occupy Sonoma County
GMOs IN THE NEWS

If you are not comfortable clicking on a link in an email you can cut and paste the link into your browser.

1) European Chemicals Agency Protects Monsanto with Outrageous Glyphosate Report

​2) ​SA Says NO to Monsanto's bogus drought tolerant GMO maize and toxic glyphosate

​3) California Judge Enables Cancer Warning on Monsanto’s Roundup

​4) ​EPA Sued for Violating Freedom of Information Act in Glyphosate Review

​5) UN Experts Slam Global Pesticide Industry for Human and Environmental Damage – Full Report

6) UN report states that the storyline perpetuated by companies like Monsanto—the one that says we need pesticides to feed the world—is a myth. And a catastrophic one at that.:

7) Monsanto Isn’t Feeding the World—It’s Killing Our Children
https://www.organicconsumers.org/blog/monsanto-isn%E2%80%99t-feeding-world%E2%80%94it%E2%80%99s-killing-our-children
8) The cost of a polluted environment: 1.7 million child deaths a year, says WHO

9) Superbug Risk Is Alarmingly High

10) Pesticides Cause 'Catastrophic' Harm to People and Planet, UN Report Says

11) Good news last: Your OSC Shopper's Guide has been updated!  (More details coming soon)

GMOs are at the tipping point!
What are you doing to push them over the edge?
TOGETHER WE CAN STOP GMOs!​