Occupy Sonoma County
Earth Action Campaign Meeting
Monday May 15, 7-9 PM
Peace & Justice Center
467 Sebastopol Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Occupy Sonoma County invites you to join us on Monday at our next monthly Earth Action Campaign Meeting.
If you wish to join us and are unable to attend in person you can call in to the meeting:
A prepared agenda will be posted on the Earth Action listserv in advance of the meeting.
Topics will include:
• Final plans for March Against Monsanto film showing planned for May 18
• Planning for climate activists summit on July 31
• Participation in Plastic Free July
• Declaration proposal for climate emergency
• Updated talking points for media contact
We gather at 7:00, begin the meeting by 7:15 and end on time at 9:00.
Take Action - Get Involved - Join Us On Monday!
Sonoma County embraces the egalitarian, deep democracy principles of
the Occupy Movement with a regional strategy for effectively organizing
county-wide social justice campaigns that are globally relevant.