Occupy Sonoma County Earth Action Campaign Meeting - Monday May 15, 7 PM, PJC

Emerald

May 11, 2017, 7:48:23 AM5/11/17
to OSC GMO Googlegroup, osc_eart...@googlegroups.com
Occupy Sonoma County

Earth Action Campaign Meeting
Monday May 15, 7-9 PM
Peace & Justice Center
467 Sebastopol Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401

Occupy Sonoma County invites you to join us on Monday at our next monthly Earth Action Campaign Meeting.
If you wish to join us and are unable to attend in person you can call in to the meeting:
    Call in number: 641-715-3580, PIN: 933092#

A prepared agenda will be posted on the Earth Action listserv in advance of the meeting.

Topics will include:
• Final plans for March Against Monsanto film showing planned for May 18
• Planning for climate activists summit on July 31
• Participation in Plastic Free July
• Declaration proposal for climate emergency
• Updated talking points for media contact

We gather at 7:00, begin the meeting by 7:15 and end on time at 9:00.

Take Action - Get Involved - Join Us On Monday!
707-877-6650
http://OccupySonomaCounty.org
(en español)

Occupy Sonoma County embraces the egalitarian, deep democracy principles of the Occupy Movement with a regional strategy for effectively organizing county-wide social justice campaigns that are globally relevant.