Fwd: Occupy Our Voices, Thursday 5pm

Brett Williams

Jan 10, 2012, 10:38:27 AM1/10/12
to occupy-our-voic...@googlegroups.com
Oops, well how about 7pm this week, voice occupiers?

<3,
mungojelly

Jan 10, 2012, 10:55:17 AM1/10/12
to occupy-our-voic...@googlegroups.com
i'd love to but i have a dinner that night that i'm committed to.

puja

Katie Soule

Jan 10, 2012, 11:21:41 AM1/10/12
to occupy-our-voic...@googlegroups.com
I don't think we could have the peace and justice center that late at night (?), but the time works for me if we could figure out somewhere else to meet?
Kate

Brett Williams

Jan 10, 2012, 2:38:38 PM1/10/12
to occupy-our-voic...@googlegroups.com
It seems like 5pm next Thursday works for more of us and for the P&JC,
so how about we just wait until then? That would give us more time to
invite people.

<3,
mungojelly

Katie Soule