regularity and rhythm

Brett Williams

Feb 2, 2012, 2:47:38 PM2/2/12
to occupy-our-voic...@googlegroups.com
Is the point of a regular meeting that you don't have to bother to
promote it? Or that you should get into a regular rhythm of promoting
it? Hmm.

So anyway I'm going to go down to the Peace & Justice Center, 60 Lake
St 1C (I think that's right, I've posted so many events there I
memorized it) at 5pm, just to see if anyone shows up. :) If you do
happen to stop by, I have something I'd like to practice with you,
signalling quick chant switches, I think it'll be tricky so I just
want to start trying to learn it and see how it goes. 8D

<3,
mungojelly