I LOVE YOU!

Brett Williams

Jan 19, 2012, 2:28:15 AM1/19/12
to burlington-love, occupy-our-voic...@googlegroups.com, occupy-bur...@googlegroups.com, occu...@googlegroups.com
At Rainbow Gatherings there's a traditional.. "chant" doesn't seem
like the right word. A traditional call, I guess I'll say. Gathered
out in the woods, one group of people around one fire will yell out,
"weeeeee LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU" and it's
then often echoed by another group of people around another fire
nearby, so it bounces around the camp. There's various ways to lead
up to the call but I'd say a good one is "One two three we love you--
ready? One, Two, Three, weeee LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!" Maybe good for marches?

BTW, reminder, Occupy Our Voices has a meeting tomorrow (Thursday
January 19th 2012) at 5pm at the Peace & Justice Center. There's
singing involved but it's not all just la-dee-dah singing, I think we
should collaborate and coordinate with our current chant-leading
champions Fed Up into making our chanting an evolving beautiful
meaningful tapestry. :D WE . ARE . THE 99% . AND WE . ARE . HERE TO
REPRESENT!

<3,
mungojelly

Puja Gupta