First Meeting

Izzie Livingston

Nov 29, 2011, 8:42:43 AM11/29/11
to Occupy our Voices Working Group
I just thought it might be a good idea to at least start the ball
rolling on getting a first meeting scheduled. I know we only have
three people so far, but I thought that, as more people come, it may
be helpful to at least have started talking about it.
What do you folks think about maybe meeting on Thursday or
Saturday afternoons? Say around 2 or 3? Just throwing a couple of
suggestions out there. :)
Pax,
Izzie

Puja Gupta

Nov 29, 2011, 5:12:26 PM11/29/11
to Occupy our Voices Working Group, Avery Book
Hey everyone,

i just found this link: http://davidrovics.com/lyrics.php

of David Rovics. He lists out songs by topic, all revolutionary
songs.

Yeah, I could meet this Thursday at 1 or 2ish. I have a meeting at
3:30/4ish.

Does that work for folks?

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving,
puja

Puja Gupta

Dec 1, 2011, 2:58:46 PM12/1/11
to Avery Book, em.sch...@gmail.com, ali savitt, Occupy our Voices Working Group
Hey revolutionary singers!

how is next Friday, december 9th for meeting and singing!?

Thank you!
Puja

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 5:26 PM, Avery Book <avery...@gmail.com> wrote:
This is a song about the Digger's that it'd be a ton of fun to sing. Super relevant to the issues brought up by Occupy!  http://www.diggers.org/english_diggers.htm, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diggers