Fwd: VZ Holiday Carols & Occupy Verizon Poster

Avery Book

Dec 6, 2011, 12:53:26 PM12/6/11
to Occupy our Voices Working Group
Let's sing away the corporate greed (I tried sending this yesterday, but I don't think I was officially in the GoogleGroup).

Dec 12, 2011, 4:20:56 PM12/12/11
to Avery Book, ellef...@gmail.com, tshe...@gmail.com, photo_h...@hotmail.com, rjmc...@gmail.com, macgi...@gmail.com, ljhe...@hotmail.com, mikeod...@aol.com, Occupy our Voices Working Group, vwc-chittenden-county...@googlegroups.com, em.sch...@gmail.com, so...@marlboro.edu
Hey people interested in singing awesome revolutionary songs!

Please join the occupy our voices working group - just let me know your email or anyone else's email and I'll add you.  Perhaps you can search it in google groups and add yourself?  I'm not sure if this works or not?

I'd love to start meeting!  Unfortunately, the only evening I could meet this week or next would be tomorrow, Tuesday, which is very short notice.

However, if other folks can meet and sing, please go for it! :)  If not now, let's plan for between Xmas and New Years or after New Years?

Happy Holidays everyone!

Puja

Puja Gupta

Dec 13, 2011, 2:17:54 PM12/13/11
to Avery Book, ellef...@gmail.com, tshe...@gmail.com, photo_h...@hotmail.com, rjmc...@gmail.com, macgi...@gmail.com, ljhe...@hotmail.com, mikeod...@aol.com, Occupy our Voices Working Group, vwc-chittenden-county...@googlegroups.com, em.sch...@gmail.com, so...@marlboro.edu
hey everyone,

happy holidays!

Kate Soule has offered her beautiful old north end as a place to host our first meeting.  It is 10 Crombie Street.

How does Tuesday, January 3rd at 6pm, Potluck/Singing Fest sound?

Are you able to attend?

Thanks!
Pujaaaaaaaaah