"Talking Justice, Talking War -- Community Conversations on War and Justice"

Francis Kromkowski

Aug 1, 2013, 12:20:20 PM8/1/13
to Occupy Missoula, Occupy Bozeman Discussion List, Occupy Helena Discussion List, Helena Service for Peace and Justice/SERPAJ

~~ Philip Berrigan: "Change your heart, your life, your community, the system -- in that order." (Berrigan's answer to my question -- "How do we change the world?" -- put to him in 1976 when he came to Helena.) http://www.jonahhouse.org/archive/phil.htm

~~ John Macmurray (in Persons in Relation) “All meaningful knowledge is for the sake of action, and all meaningful action for the sake of friendship.” http://www.giffordlectures.org/Browse.asp?PubID=TPPIRE&Cover=TRUE and http://www.giffordlectures.org/Browse.asp?PubID=TPPIRE&Volume=0&Issue=0&ArticleID=1

~~ Eileen Caddy: "No one knows what this year will bring, but your attitude towards it can make it the most glorious of years. Waste no time listening to predictions for the coming year, simply hold in your consciousness that this will be the most wonderful year possible and so help bring it about. Your whole attitude and outlook are so vitally important; otherwise you fall into the trap of thinking like the rest of humankind and allow yourself to become part of the chaos and confusion which is everywhere rampant in the world at this time." Eileen Caddy, formerly of the Findhorn Foundation, http://www.findhorn.org/index.php?tz=420

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/547865_425924714117698_1430133716_n.jpg