Fwd: COUNT DOWN! to get H63 to the floor for a ConCon vote next Wednesday "Corporations Are Not People, Money Is Not Speech"

Terra

Jun 7, 2017, 1:47:38 PM6/7/17

The PassMass Bill H63 is out of committee, but to get it to the State
Constitutional Convention floor next Wednesday (1 pm, Main Gallery,
Statehouse ) for a vote, we need YOU! to contact Statehouse Leadership
Senate President Rosenberg and Speaker of the House DeLeo , and tell
them you want H.63 on the ConCon’s agenda, to clarify that in the state
of Massachusetts, that "Corporations Are Not People, Money Is Not Speech"

Stan Rosenberg: https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/SCR0
Stan.Ro...@masenate.gov 617-722-1500

Robert DeLeo:

Robert...@mahouse.gov 617-722-2500
https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/RAD1

See sample email below, pls personalize yours! and pls LET US KNOW it's
been sent!

Terra

~*~*~*~
Terra Friedrichs
+1 978 808 7173

Honorable Legislators...

I'm writing to ask for your support to get H63
<http://passmassamendment.wikispaces.com/file/view/H63.pdf/611169253/H63.pdf>

to the floor for a vote next Wednesday, June 14th at the State
Constitutional Convention.

H63 <http://passmassamendment.wikispaces.com/file/view/H63.pdf/611169253/H63.pdf>
will progress the effort to amend the Massachusetts Constitution, to
clarify that "Corporations Are Not People, Money Is Not Speech". Passing
H63 <http://passmassamendment.wikispaces.com/file/view/H63.pdf/611169253/H63.pdf>

is a vital step in curbing the corrupting influence of Big Money on our
democracy. We need this to ensure that Big Money doesn't steal our
democratic system from its true owners: the citizens of this
Commonwealth...

Please do what you can to get H63 to the floor for a
votehttps://malegislature.gov/Events/Sessions/Detail/2822

Sincerely,

Terra Friedrichs
Acton, MA