STOP the stripping of our property rights, pls call Attorney General Maura Healey

Terra

Jan 28, 2016, 12:48:44 PM1/28/16
to Community Forum
Below is an action requested by Danny Factor of the Green Rainbow party in Acton. This is in response to Maura Healey's action to support speedy foreclosures. I did some work in this area, and the time to review these foreclosure applications is CRITICAL, because so many of them are illegal. BUT this is NOT just about foreclosure. This is about trying to strip our property rights in general. So please call and ask them to slow this process down so we can get a more thorough review of the impacts of this proposed law.
Terra

~*~*~*~
Terra Friedrichs
+1 978 808 7173